WHAT WE DO
Behind the scenes at every conference, there is a whole operation on finding great entertaining speakers. Event planners, the individuals who plan the events, spend many months searching for speakers. Our team reaches out to event planners and help them book great speakers for their events. That means we are the ones to start building the relationships before anyone gets on stage. In our role, we work with industry celebrities, thought leaders and influencers spread their message with the world.
We are a company in the event planning industry currently looking for someone to help close appointments set for our team. Our company specializes in booking high profile people - past CEOs, motivational speakers, and researchers at conferences. In other words, you will be talking with event planners at the possibility at booking different industry experts and celebrities. The team is based in several continents: Asia, North and South America.
- Working with appointment setters on qualifying leads.
- Talking with event planners about their conference requirements and matching them with the appropriate speaker.
- Taking notes on calls and passing them to the account managers to continue follow up.
- Researching speakers and events in order to find the best fit.
- At least 3 years of sales closing roles.
- Strong English writing and speaking skills.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Strong internet connection.
- Optional: Experience in the event planning industry.
Base Salary: $800/month
Commission: 2.5% of each closed (Can range from $250-$1500/month)
M-F 9AM-5PM EST(full time role)