We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our required appointments in the events industry and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential and crafting different strategies to meet the goal. JB International is a small but strong remote company that is in the events industry.
WHAT WE DO
Behind the scenes at every conference, there is a whole operation on finding great entertaining speakers. Event planners, the individuals who plan the events, spend many months searching for speakers. Our team reaches out to event planners and helps them book great speakers for their events. That means we are the ones to start building relationships before anyone gets on stage. In our role, we work with industry celebrities, thought leaders and influencers to spread their message with the world.
- Remote position leading a team of 8-15 appointment setters.
- Coaching appointment setters to create effective email templates and call scripts.
- Assigning leads to team members.
- Setting KPIs to meet team revenue targets.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Compelling and articulate verbal and written communication skills that project confidence and enthusiasm.
- High energy, goal-oriented, self-starters who pride themselves on performance.
- Know-how of driving employee performance to reach quarter milestones.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- Ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization’s management team that provides leadership and direction.
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output
- Ability to take calls and close an appointment.
- 2-6 years of previous sales leadership experience required.
- Strong English writing and speaking skills.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Strong internet connection.
- Optional: Experience in the event planning industry.
Base Salary: $1100/month + Commission
M-F 9AM-5PM EST(full time role)